Friday, June 1, 2012

Billy Joel Singles

Due to the number of singles I have by Billy Joel, and because they were released in the vinyl era making them look identical for the most part, I figured I would just do them all at once.  Nothing really out of the ordinary really, in fact, if you grew up during this time you might of had a few of these.
Keeping the Faith (both sides) (with sleeve)
You're only Human / Surprises (with sleeve)
Uptown Girl / Careless Talk
Modern Woman / Sleeping with the Television On (with sleeve)
This Is the Time (both sides) (with sleeve)
Tell Her about It / Easy Money (with sleeve)
Piano Man / You're my Home
Big Shot / Root Beer Rag
Only the Good Die Young / She's always a Woman
Honesty / Sometimes a Fantasy
A Matter of Trust / Getting Closer
Tell Her about It / Easy Money
Only the Good Die Young / My Life
52nd Street / My Life
Goodnight Saigon (both sides)
An Innocent Man / I'll Cry Instead
You May be Right / She's got a Way
We Didn't Start the Fire / House of Blue Light
I go to Extremes / When in Rome
The River of Dreams / No Mans Land


1 comment:

  1. Billy Joel has so much awesome music! I wanted to name my first car Billy just because it didn't have a CD player, just a tape player, and my Billy Joel "Storm Front" tape was my favorite and just sounded the best in that car :)

    ReplyDelete