Monday, June 25, 2012

Jackson - All the Way EP

I first heard this song on the Warped Tour 2003 compilation, and it took me 3 years to find their album.  Shortly after I found the CD, I stumbled upon this 7" on interpunk.com.  Not long after they released that album (and this single) their drummer left to join Saves the Day.  Basically the only original member of the band is the lead singer, who also happens to play in other bands such as Foo Fighters, and Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies. After the departure of the other two members, they changed their name to Jackson United. (mostly because Jackson was too generic to be noticed, like I said, it took me 3 years to find that album) One quirk about this record is that both sides say All the Way, even though side B is Long Shadow, a song that didn't appear on the 5 song CD.


No comments:

Post a Comment