Monday, June 4, 2012

Weezer - Beverly Hills picture disc

This is a single of Beverly Hills from the Make Believe album released in 2005.  I never cared for this song, but this record is pretty sweet looking, so I had to buy it (that must be the collector in me).  The front has a group of people sitting on the grass with the band, in front of a sweet building.  I don't know if there is any significance of who these people are, or if this was from a special show, I guess I should have researched that, haha.  Side B, which is a live track of the song Butterfly (which was from the Pinkerton album, for those of you keeping score) and features a back view of the band, which I think is a pretty sweet idea for the back side of a single.  I am pretty sure I got this at The Exclusive Company in Oshkosh, which, as I have mentioned before, is a pretty sweet place to buy records.



p.s. How many times did I use the word "sweet" in this post?  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment