Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mewithoutYou - [A-->B] Life

So this record is not "rare" or "limited edition" or anything like that, but it is simply awesome.  This is by far my personal favorite mewithoutYou record, and was their first on Tooth and Nail records.  Once in a great while artists will come around that will just blow your mind, and make you wonder how anybody can be that talented, and these guys are in that category, just listen to Silencer.  As I mentioned earlier, the CD was released by Tooth and Nail, but the vinyl was pressed by a group called Gilead Media out of Oshkosh, WI, how cool is that!  With all of the mewithoutYou records I own, the artwork is bigger on the vinyl sleeve than the CD, and the detail is just phenomenal, it really adds to the whole experience.  One of my other personal favorites is Gentlemen. (which is also the first mewithoutYou song I ever heard)


1 comment: