Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Pac-Man Album

C'mon, did you really think I didn't own video game related vinyl? This is the Pac-Man album, and it's really bad.  From what I have heard, it is based on (or created because of) the pac-man cartoon, and features classics like this.  Even though it is not very pleasant to listen to, it is still pretty sought after.  As you can see from the pictures, it is a picture disc with two different illustrations that look like they were straight from the cartoon.  The last time I checked on ebay, the sleeve (not the record, just the sleeve) was going for $25.  I picked mine up at a crap store for $15 thanks to the owner's son misquoting me a price.  Either way, I still think it's pretty cool, I mean, it is pac-man after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment